December 6, 2013

Christmas Entry

Well, my table arrangement didn't last 24 hours and I had to decorate it for Christmas!  Not surprising!
So here is the new table - all decked out for Christmas...

I added a touch of blue with a pair of vases filled with Christmas ornaments and a stack of gifts.  I wrapped the base of a small artificial tree with burlap that's printed with Christmas greetings.

I also added a wreath with a burlap bow with silver trim to our new mirror.


.

I've always read that your entry should set the mood for your whole house and now I feel it does.  In years past I've kept small wrapped gifts near our entry to give to unexpected guests.  Simple things like a pretty candle or a pretty jar of treats can share the 'Christmas Spirit' without spending a lot of money.  

Don't pause as you enter the rest of the house or you'll be 'caught' under the mistletoe!

And I gave the wreath on our front door a makeover as well to match the new decor!
 The little cross on our door says, "As for me and my house, we shall serve the Lord."  Joshua 24:15  It was a wedding present and has been on our front everywhere we've lived - Colorado, Alabama, Indiana, Virginia and Michigan!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Love and blessings!
"As for me and my house, we shall serve the Lord."  Joshua 24:15


1 comment:

  1. First let me tell you that you are so very beautiful. Love your picture. Second, your post was very nice and pictures were great. Thank you for this post.

    ReplyDelete